“In response to Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries not wanting “not so cool” kids or women who wear size large to wear his company’s clothes, Greg Karber has come up with a funny and creative way to readjust the Abercrombie & Fitch brand.
He’s giving their clothes to the homeless.
After scouring his local thrift shop’s “douchebag section,” Karber heads to LA’s Skid Row to dole out the clothes among the homeless population. Watch the stunt and find out how you can be involved in one man’s troll-job on a company with some pretty unflattering business practices in the video above.”
If this gets 3 million notes I’ll make a dress out of these
And wear it to the nearest major city
SIGNAL BOOST AND IF IT GETS TO FOUR MILLION YOU’VE GOT TO MAKE A TIARA THAT MATCHES.
YOU’RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING THIS ON TUMBLR
OMG I’VE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE THE FLUFFY CHICKEN POST
A kid was walking around school wearing this today and didn’t receive a single comment from administration.
Meanwhile, I was pulled over twice by them to mention how “incredibly short” my bottoms were.
Last time I checked, my shorts don’t reference blowjobs.
Quit sexualizing things that aren’t meant to be suggestive.
remember those emo quiz story days
we’re the upper class of the lower class
i sneezed in church and no one said “bless you”
Since you’re all pumped up from your midnight screening of Iron Man 3, we wanted to dedicate this Free Tee Friday to Mr. Tony Stark himself!
Reblog this post by 10AM on May 13th for a chance to win any one of our Iron Man tees in your size!
Which tee is your favorite?
OMG MELTING POINT KJDLSKDLFKJL!!!
Melting Point, definitely.
time flies when you’re having fun and by fun i mean sitting at home stuffing your face staring at a computer screen and freaking out over things that aren’t real with strangers you met on the internet
How long have we been up?
Hello there, I thought i would do a giveaway of some of the stuff I have that I don’t like anymore, doesn’t fit or I just don’t want.
- Must be following me
- Likes and Reblogs count as entries
- No Giveaway Blogs
- The more you Reblog the better chance you have of winning
- Giveaway ends July 20th
- I Will ship anywhere
- Message me if you have any questions
Sorry they aren’t quality pictures.
What’s in the giveaway:
- Dark Navy and White striped Love Pink Hoodie
- Red Michael Kors Pea Coat
- Two Knit Hats (one black and one green)
- Grey Pattern Infinity Scarf
- Grey and Navy Club Monaco Cardigan
- Blue Tie-Dye Forever 21 dress
- True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere lotion
- Paris Amor Lotion
- Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion
- Pink Chiffon Lotion
- Irresistible Apple lotion
- Four Hand sanitizers with two cases
- Four Migi Nail Art pens
- Two Essie nail polishes
- One cuticle oil, one nail growth system, one OPI top coat
- French Manicure set
- Kérastase Chroma thermique
- Sebastian Hairspray
- Sebastian Sparkle heat protection spray
- Seven Pairs of Sunglasses
- Juicy Couture Phone Case
- New Love Pink Phone Case
- Hello Kitty Rubber Case
- Sparkle Bow Case
- White Dooney and Bourke Bag
- Brown Michael Kors Bag
- Brown/Purple and gold Henri Bendel Bag
- Nook Color with a pink Nook Case
- Matched Trilogy Box Set
· Good Luck Everyone!
Hey guys! So, to celebrate the grand opening of my shiny, new Etsy store, I decided to do a little giveaway! I know it’s not a lot, but hopefully it’ll do :)
-WHAT YOU WIN-
- First place: A choice of three pendants. You can either pick one of the images that I’ve already edited and uploaded to this blog, or you can send me one and make it unique!
- Second place: A choice of two pendants. Hey, friendship pendants! Huh? Huh?! *nudges* Again, you can either pick ready-made ones or choose your own designs!
- Third place: You only get one pendant if you land yourself a third place spot :( But hey, you still get to pick your own image if you want! That’s cool, right? Oh, hell, don’t look at me like that! I’ll send you a packet of Skittles, too. How about that?
- Reblog! Reblog! Reblog! As many times as you like, but please think of your poor followers.
- Likes count but only for second and third place!
- You don’t have to follow me, but I only have two followers right now so it’d be really cool if you did. *hopes for pity followers*
- No giveaway blogs! I probably won’t check, but it’s kind of cheating, so don’t :)
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address…
- Oh, speaking of that, I can only afford to ship to the UK right now :( I know, I know, it sucks. If you’re outside of the UK and still want to enter then maybe we could work something out shipping cost-wise? I promise I’ll do a worldwide giveaway when I’m not poor.
- Have your ask box open! If you don’t respond within 48 hours then I might pick someone else.
- Today is Wednesday 8th May (happy Supernatural finale, everyone!) so this giveaway will end on Wednesday 15th May, giving you guys an entire week!
It’s going to be super embarrassing when nobody reblogs this! Pity reblogs are more than welcome. If I get less than 10 reblogs, I’ll probably call the whole thing off and go die in a hole. That’s incentive if there ever was one!